As fun as it was to enjoy our city walk-abouts around the quaint downtown of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada throughout our gorgeous warmer months this Summer & through the Fall, it’s time to go into hibernation for a while.
What We Accomplished:
- Got in shape
- Beat the heat of summer with an 8:00 pm workout session each weeknight
- Had fun with old friends and made some new ones
- Learned more about our city
- Started a healthy habit every weeknight of getting in some physical activity
Winter Fitness Classes:
In the meantime, we have a number of programs to suit each individual’s needs for:
- strength & agility
- cross training for other sports
Whether you’re a man, woman or child, we’ve got great, upbeat classes to keep you fit & healthy throughout the Winter & the rest of the year.
Check the Class Schedule to see available class days for youth classes, women’s classes, as well as men’s & women’s open classes.
You have the flexibility of training in the gym in a class setting or private session.
Want to train in the gym, or at a different location? Maybe even via live class on your computer in the comfort of your own home? Let us know what you’re looking for.
Contact Us with your fitness interest & register for our Winter session of classes today.