Etiquette is a simple set of respectful ideas we bring forth, so that everyone is working efficiently and happily with eager minds & bodies at B.A.M. Niagara.
So, that being said, here is a set of great things to keep in mind when using the gym and its facilities.
- Try to arrive on schedule. Not too far in advance, and leave when your time is up in a reasonable fashion.
- Try to keep your belongings consolidated in one area.
- Respect the property of others. There is no need to touch or handle property that isn’t yours.
- Make sure that the water bottle you’re using is yours. No one wants to share your bottle.
- Discard your trash in the bins provided.
- If your children are not registered clients, they are not allowed on the equipment or in the training areas, for their safety and that of others.
- Children should be under control, do they don’t interfere with or distract other clients who are working and trying to concentrate.
- When you’re done, clean the equipment you used with the spray and towels provided. It is only fair that each client has bacteria free & sweat free equipment.
- Respect others training space & their training time. Try not to distract others during their training time – ex. avoid sharing personal conversation & conversation that isn’t training related during gym time.
- Personal hygiene is common courtesy. Arrive with clean clothing. Remember not to keep dirty or sweaty clothes, or hand wraps in your gym bag. You are able to wash sneakers, when necessary. Hand wraps should be laundered regularly – Your gloves are expensive…keep them smelling fresh.
Thanks, everyone! See you soon…